Devastation is a tear right in the booty of your favorite new pair of One Teaspoon jeans. Ironically, I had just filmed a clothing haul featuring these jeans, put off filming the try-on portion out of pure laziness, wore the jeans to the grocery store, and somehow got a rip in the booty.

One Teaspoon is an Australian clothing brand particularly known for their high quality denim (ironic, huh?) and it's one of my favorite brands, but they're are a bit on the expensive side, i.e.: $150 for a pair of jeans. They don't have sales that often, but they recently had a $50 JEAN SALE! That's absurdity! OF COURSE I had to buy three pairs, three for the price of one amirite? I actually planned to buy three but only ended up buying two.. One pair I have yet to wear (they're cropped and I don't want to abandon my ankles in this winter weather) but the other pair (shown above) immediately became my favorite pair of jeans. When they ripped I was beyond devastated, I had just bought them and the sale was over.. No way could I spend $150 to replace them. I figured I HAD to e-mail the brand and beg for an exchange. And so I did. They were kind enough to agree to send me a new pair. Thank the denim gods!

I just dropped off the torn pair at UPS yesterday, and I've already received an e-mail saying my new pair is on the way. I feel so accomplished. I encounter small seemingly insignificant challenges every day and I typically never prevail.. Looks like my luck might be turning around.

Comments