SHOES

How cuuuuuuuuute??!! I've always loved oxford style shoes, but these are next level. I recently ordered these from Asos for the low low price of $40. A STEAL in my opinion. They're very tuxedo-style and highly male-influenced but extremely cute for women. I love how fashion is letting go of gender roles and societal norms and challenging people to think outside the box. There is an increasing shift toward unisex clothing and men and women are often found shopping in both sections. I always check out the men's section when shopping and find the coolest stuff. These particular shoes are women's and you can see the feminine twist added in the build of the shoe. The heel has some height, not a true high heel, but just enough to add a classy, feminine touch. The pointed toe also adds some an elegant element. I love a pointed toe and this one is just pointy enough. The white detailing around the shoe also adds a sort of je ne sais quoi. I haven't gotten the chance to really style these shoes yet, but they would be beautiful with some thin black crew dress socks and some tailored pants or a dress. I am very excited about this rare find, it's hard for me to find affordable shoes that that are crafted so beautifully. I typically end up purchasing shoes from the children's section as they're typically cheaper than women's and offer some cool color combos (particularly for boys) that aren't always available to women. Pro tip.

Comments