The Best Booties



How absolutely gorgeous are these booties? I was on the search for the perfect bootie for quite some time. One that had a heel that was low enough for everyday wear but interesting enough to make it cool, preferably leather but the patent works too, a pointed or square toe, and taller than the ankle but not quite to the calf. When I saw these I immediately knew.

I have the worst addiction to online shopping and the worst part about it is when I see something I like - I HAVE TO HAVE IT. Knowing that such a perfect fashion piece exists and I don't own it adds to the stress and anxiety that drives me to seek retail therapy in the first place. That was the case with these shoes. I happened to go browsing through the internet and landed on the Steve Madden website. I saw these booties for $170 and forced myself to leave them alone because #BrokeGirlProblems. In the days following, I could not stop thinking about these booties and became increasingly anxious that they'd sell out and I would never find a good bootie again. Naturally, I ended up back on the website, bought the booties with Afterpay, and cried at my lack of self control. It wasn't even that I was upset that I had no self control, frankly I'd rather not have any control and buy everything in sight. It's the lack of the possibility to do so that upsets me the most. Someone sponsor my luxe lifestyle plz.

The square toe is everything. I do with that the toe on this bootie was a bit more square, but I'm happy with the design as is. I love the seam that goes up the middle of the boot and do I even need to mention the heel? These new innovative, dynamic heels are everything, and the height is so practical. Love love love love love.

Comments