Trench Coat STEAL

$5. Five dollars. FIVE DOLLARS. I've never been one to thrift much, thrift stores kinda creep me out.. and then, of course, there's my irrational fear of acquiring bed bugs.. But oh my golly this trench was five dollars!

 A few months back, my cousin and I were paying quite a pretty little penny in rent each month, and worked jobs we hated. So, inspired by all of the highly successful millennial entrepreneurs, we quit our jobs and decided to create a clothing brand. We've been hitting up all of the thrift stores in the area to find unique pieces that can be altered or repurposed to fit modern trends. We found this trench at a local Goodwill and could not pass it up. Upon looking up the brand, we found that these trenches go for around $800 each. Talk about a steal...

I love trench coats for the fall/winter months and they're very diverse. They can be worn as dresses for a night out with a tall pair of boots or dress up a basic outfit underneath. In this case, I paired this trench with a simple pair of jeans, a plain white tank bodysuit, and my suede black booties for this shot displayed on our website. This is one of my favorite shots thus far from our collection.

Our site is down for the time being until we grow our inventory and take photos of all the new pieces, but if you're interested in this piece at the moment feel free to reach out!

Comments